Complete the online registration form & submit
- Please send us five high-resolution landscape images (no smaller than 1MB each) of the exterior view, features and inside of the property (JPEG format) via email to your consultant, as well as a short description best describing the facilities and general information regarding the property. Descriptions should not exceed a max of 150 words.
- Settle the registration fee within seven working days from entry date and submit the proof of settled invoice.
- The once-off annual registration fee is £950 per Wine Estate. The fee includes extensive global marketing and exposure throughout the year.
- The update of the official LWEA marketing logo by the participating Wine Estate on marketing material is compulsory. This will assist in generating votes during the annual voting process. It is compulsory to utilize marketing logos given to confirm that the property is an official participant. Once results are announced winner/finalist logos should also be implemented on your website and social media channels.
- Images and information that you send us will be used by us for any purpose, it will not be subject to confidential treatment and may be disclosed by us without further consent from participants.
- Luxury Wine Estate Awards retain the right to disqualify entries.
- Should there be any information changes on the side of the participating property, this should be emailed to your designated consultant to update the company profile. Should any information changes (e.g. Contacts, name changes, category changes) not be communicated with the Luxury Wine Estate Awards, we will not be held responsible for outdated information of profiles.
- Authorized company representatives who submit entries will be our primary point of contact unless we are otherwise notified.
- When a property re-registers from one year to another, existing images and descriptions of the property will be used unless we receive the updated version within seven days from entry date.
- Registrations can be paid via Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
- Registration invoice to be settled within the given time frame. The full registration fee should reach the Luxury Wine Estate Awards account; thus, all relevant bank costs should be added, and provision should be made for any charges that may occur due to transferring of funds.
- Proof of payment is required and should be emailed to email@example.com
- All voting results are kept confidential and will not be shared with any participants.
- During the voting period, if a Wine Estate is caught using a bot to vote or using email addresses that are invalid, we will reserve the right to disqualify or give warning to the property using these methods as we see fit.
- Although we work very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on our website, we can’t and don’t warrant that everything you see on this Site is up-to-date, error-free or complete
- 0% Refund.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- No cancellations will be accepted once entries have been successfully submitted.
- The company will be held liable for payment of the once-off administration fee as well as any legal costs resulting from failure to pay.
- By submitting the administration form, the company agrees to participate officially in the Luxury Wine Estate Awards for one year